No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on April 6, 2021
The company is a government contractor selling a wide variety of office products to all divisions of the federal government. The company holds an ink and toner contract with the General Services Administration (GSA), granting first right of sales to the Western United States if purchased through the GSA platform.
• Extensive client base, including over 40,000 government accounts
• Awarded 5-year, first right sales contract for ink and toner for the Western United States
• Diverse product offering has created several revenue streams
• 16-year contractual partnership with the federal government
• Strong bidding intelligence for upcoming federal contracts
• Further diversify product offering
• Hire additional experienced sales staff, increasing bid capacity
• Expand beyond government sector and secure commercial clients
• Management expects large office restocks in 2021 as employees return to offices nationwide
• Over $1 billion spent on the GSA Advantage platform each year
• Southeast United States
• United States federal government agencies are currently the sole customer of the company
• The company operates from a 1,200 sq. ft. facility leased from an unrelated third party. The owner has indicated there is room to increase operational capacity, if necessary.
• The company is owned in full by a sole owner. The owner has indicated they are seeking a strategic partner to help scale the business and is open to various deal structures.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.