The offering includes two Texas-based businesses, one of which is an essential oilfield trucking company providing water transportation and disposal services to drilling rigs and other oilfield-related structures. The second business serves as a fresh and brine water provider to related trucking company.
• Operating for over seven decades with a venerable reputation in its community
• Considerable investments in mineral working and royalty interests in several states
• Company remains essential regardless of external threats to the oil and gas industry, including the ongoing pandemic
• Trusted and longstanding relationships with industry leaders
• Expansion of geographic market in order to capture more market share
• Invest in hiring additional, highly qualified CDL drivers to fortify general operations
• Creation of an online platform to further market the business and reach a new customer base
MARKET CURRENTLY SERVED:
• The business serves the upstream oil and gas industry, primarily oil and gas production companies with operations in West Texas.
• Andrews, Texas
• Permian Basin of West Texas
• The business operates from three facility locations, which include a brine water station and a freshwater station. The real estate in total is expected to be a part of the sale or available for lease to new ownership.
• Ownership is seeking a strategic acquirer to grow the business to its full potential and is open to various deal structures in order to facilitate a transaction.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.