Details - Information last confirmed on May 7, 2021
The company provides specialty welding and cladding services primarily for clients operating in the oil and gas industry. The company currently has over 70 welding procedures, many with multiple Procedure Qualification Records (PQR).
· Large market-share captured in niche industry with high barriers to entry
· Excellent reputation for high quality and efficient workmanship
· Experienced, skilled and highly-motivated management and staff
· Owns eight specialty welding machines
· Effective management of materials and labor
· Expand operations within the Permian Basin by opening a new location in Western Texas or New Mexico
· Increase current facility's capacity to include pipe bending
· Diversify client base with expansion to other markets
· Gulf Coast Region
· The company primarily serves clients operating in the oil and gas industry across the Gulf Coast and in the Permian Basin
· The company operates from an 11,000 square-foot facility leased from an affiliated entity. The building is in good condition and has room for expansion.
· The company has three shareholders, two of which are nearing retirement age and looking for a full exit from the company. The third shareholder is looking to stay with the company long-term. All three are open to various deal structures.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.