No photo available
Owner is retiring. Manufacturing & Distribution of a proprietary and branded line of Pumps, valves, and solid separation equipment. Manufactures equipment for many industries including wastewater treatment, industrial, paper & pulp, well water drilling, fracking, trucks, and cement blending. Sixty percent of the total customer base is located in the USA and the remainder located outside of the USA.
2021 Revenue of $16.4M, 2020 Revenue of $12.7M, and 2019 Revenue of $20.1M.
2021 Revenue projections ~$20.2M with an EBITA of ~$5.1M. Sales includes $10M worth of excess inventory at seller's cost.
The corporate headquarters has 65-75 FT working employees in its three divisions year-round. Operates from a 140,000+ sq. ft. manufacturing and testing facility.
Real Estate valued at approximately $12M is to be purchased in addition to the business sale price.
Established for over 35 years.
Part of an industry generating over $40 Billion per year.
- Strong, market-leading product portfolio of pumps, valves, and solid separators that serves multiple industries.
- Solid customer base and a wide global presence.
- A healthy financial position with a strong track record of growth.
- Robust R&D with resilient manufacturing and testing capabilities.
- Highly skilled leadership and operating team with decades of industry experience.
- Seller is looking for a full sale.
State of the art assembly & testing facility with over 140,000+ SQ area. Facility also includes professional office space including offices, break room, and conference area.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.