No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on May 19, 2021
A south Texas well cementing and acidizing company is available for sale as ownership has decided to pursue other business opportunities. The Company has nine employees and operates out of an eight-acre yard. The Company provides primary and remedial cementing and acidizing services on oil, gas, and water wells throughout south and east Texas. Services include oil and gas cementing, acidizing, well control, well kill, water well cementing, squeeze and plugging, and other pressure pumping services.
A summary of the equipment is below:
- 17 heavyweight tractors
- 10 lightweight vehicles
- 3 Freemyer double pump cementing units
- 1 cement batch mixer
- 3 water and acid-lined transport units
- 3 skid-mounted pump units – mud/water transfer
- 8 Wilco bulk units
- 4 Tiger cement bulk units
- 6 upright cement silos and 1 setter truck
- Bulk plant (7 storage, 1 holding, 1 vet, 1 transfer, 1 scale tanks, etc.)
- Acid plant (1 water, 1 blend, 4 acid, 1 reclaim tanks, etc.)
- 1 portable cement lab and three other portable buildings
- Well head connections, high pressure treating iron and hoses, low pressure hoses & connections, and various shop tools
The yard is an approximate eight-acre, single-tenant property located in South Texas. The Company leases the property and has an option to purchase the Yard at the end of the lease term in 2021. The Company recently upgraded the facility including adding/repairing: security gates and high fencing; private caliche road; lighting and electrical services at the bulk plant, lab, acid plant, and shop; new 7” water well; fiber optic lines; septic system upgrade; and new onsite wash and fueling stations.
The equipment and Yard improvements were recently appraised for $11 million. The Equipment (except for an onsite building) is mobile and can be relocated, if desired.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.