Details - Information last confirmed on May 7, 2021
The company is a service provider aiding compensation adjusters and risk managers in order to efficiently resolve claims in a cost efficient manner. The company also provides preauthorization and diagnostic review services.
· Management with over twenty-five years of experience in the cost-containment industry
· Experienced physician base capable of analyzing the most common forms of workers’ compensation claims
· Skilled team of cost containment professionals expected to stay on after a sale
· Expand the company’s sales force in order to gain national market share
· Create a tenured management team through the use of current management’s tutelage
· Add to the company’s physician base in order to increase volume of claims processed
· Austin, Texas
· The company currently serves small to medium sized companies’ insurers located within the United States.
· Employees of the company work remotely from personal office spaces.
· The sole owner is looking to transition into an advisory role while growing the business or retirement, and is open to various deal structures and transition periods.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.