• Small Payment Institution License with approval issued by the Polish Financial Supervisory Authority;
• Company has an active bank account;
• The scope of services provided by a small payment institution can not exceed the amount of EUR 1,500,000 monthly;
• The SPI can be easily transformed to national payment institution;
• Active office rental agreement, as well as the local law firm providing accounting, consultations and any related help.
Asking price: on a request
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.