The company provides cloud-based software for hospitals to address the growing global public health crisis of antimicrobial resistance. It is positioned for multi-national expansion using its unique disruptive integration technology.
· Recurring license and consulting service revenue represent 85% of FY 2021 revenue
· Trusted in the industry for antimicrobial surveillance
· Deep information technology experience in the EHR industry
· Long-term CDC collaboration and recognition
· High switching cost for customers
· Diverse customer base throughout the U.S. including reputable names
· Well-positioned for global adoption due to unique ability for rapid hospital systems integration
· Capitalize on global demand to combat antimicrobial resistance recently elevated by COVID19
· Antimicrobial resistance is among top 10 global public health threats, according to the WHO
· National health agencies are seeking software solutions that can integrate with a wide range of hospitals
· Position software as the global de facto standard for national antimicrobial resistance reporting to WHO
· Apply surveillance technology to other clinical hospital specialties
· Ideal for partner interested in entering local or global hospital market
· Western US
· The company serves a multitude of market segments within the commercial healthcare industry. The company also serves a predominantly domestic market but would like to focus and expand on an international market.
· The company has migrated to a 100% remote work environment since March 2020. It leases a 200 square-foot office space in the Western US from an unrelated entity for administrative purposes.
· Ownership is seeking a synergistic gain that can help apply the company’s software to foreign health organizations and cultivate international brand awareness. The sole owner is open to various deal structures to facilitate a transaction.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.