No photo available
The Company is a Health Tech/Information Technology (IT) firm focused on products pertaining to population health, wellness, risk management, and loss control. This information can optimize improvements in prevention, early detection, use and quality-of-care,well-being, and performance, primarily through core and custom HIPAA-compliant decision support web portals with related assessment, learning, tracking, engagement,data systems, analytics, and administrative support modules. The Company has created and implemented several COVID - 19 pandemic products, services and updates to help clients navigate this difficult situation now and moving forward.
The Company serves over 400 employers - some directly (49% of FYE June 2019 revenue) and others through health wellness channel partners (51%). Direct employers include hospital/health systems (38% of FYE June 2019 sales), education (5%), manufacturing (3%), and training (2%). Clients are primarily based in the Midwest, some with worksites nationwide. The Company has pioneered many of the cross-cutting and integrated health risk management systems in place today, and is recognized as an industry leader and winner of various prestigious industry awards. Originally founded in 1983, the Company is registered as a C-Corporation, and operates from a 3,000-square foot office. The owners are supported by 10 full-time, high-caliber employees.
• Superior Name and Reputation: Since its inception, the Company has enjoyed a long-standing reputation for providing high-quality products and services to its customers.
• Loyal and Reputed Customer Base: Current clients include five of the most recognized health systems and channel partners in the Midwest, and have been clients for 5-16+ years.
• High-Caliber Workforce: The Company has highly experienced and talented personnel who can enable the company to grow and thrive.
• Invested in Future Tech: The Company has invested significantly into Cloud-based technology to drive business in the future.
• Healthy Financials: The Company has a good pretax profit margin and strong balance sheet with no current debt.
• Significant Copyrighted Material: The Company has proprietary platform software system, modules, e-lessons, health content, materials, and administrative resources.
Business Expansion Opportunities
• Underlying Industry Strengths: This industry is relatively recession resistant and projected to grow, adapting to COVID-19 and other relevant issues and needs from year to year.
• Expansion: The Company's business model is wellsuited for national expansion with additional marketing and sales budgets.
• Large Population Health Database: The Company has substantial clinical, behavioral and other data spanning health risks, learning and other outcome variables which can be of significant financial value to Health, Biotech, and Pharma industries.
• Additional Markets: The Company’s current strengths & assets can be easily leveraged to start other products and services which can be catered to various other markets/sectors/customers.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.