No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on February 26, 2021
The Company is a healthcare educational technology company in the
area of aging, Alzheimer’s, and dementia that creates and sells online
training, certification, and credentialing programs and services to
healthcare organizations, individual professionals, and families of someone
living with dementia. In 2020, revenue was derived from online training
(85% of sales), governmental and private grants and contracts (14%), and
other products (1%).
Th Company has a proprietary Software as a Service (SaaS) system and
over two decades of training, program development, translation, and video
material production. It differentiates itself from its competitors with the highest
quality online training, research publications, award-winning programs, immense
industry experience and recognition, national recommendations, strong
industry relationships, and superior customer satisfaction. Online
development has been accomplished through the federal Small Business Innovative
Research (SBIR) grant program over the past 20 years with nearly $10 million in
*Highlighted Investment Considerations*
* Superior Name and Reputation: The Company has built a strong
reputation as a high-quality and solution-driven online training provider.
* SaaS Recurring Revenue: Most of the Company’s revenue is derived from
contract-based recurring revenue.
* Diversified Customer Base: No single customer accounted for 12.5% or
more of revenue during the historical period.
* Awards and Recognitions: The Company’s programs are award-winning and
* Intellectual Property: The Company owns all of its training
programs, IP, materials, e-lessons, health content, materials, and
* Owner Willing to Stay: Current Ownership is interested and willing
to remain with the Company after a transaction to assist new ownership in
achieving long-term strategic growth objectives.
*Business Expansion Opportunities:*
* Underlying Industry Strengths: This industry is relatively
recession-resistant and projected to grow. The Company performed well even
during the COVID-19 pandemic.
* Easy-To-Replicate: The Company has developed a streamlined approach
in its operations by creating a business model that is easily
repeatable, operationally sound, and which provides significant
opportunities and revenue growth.
* National and International Reach: The Company serves clients across the US
and globally and anticipates that its international market segment will grow
* Other Growth Opportunities: Management has identified various growth
opportunities which can be easily implemented based on the Company’s
current strengths and assets that are easily leveraged to start
other products and services catered to various other markets, sectors,
and customers. *
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.