No photo available
The company builds custom commercial pools for a variety of clients including cities, counties, universities, and the military. It is known for providing consistent, quality construction that is completed on time and on budget through collaborative efforts with staff, owners, subcontractors, suppliers and design specialists.
• Contracted backlog of $5.0M as of 5/1/21
• Operating history spans over 31 years
• Aggressive growth strategy resulted in a 41% increase in revenue from 2018 to 2019
• Strategic supplier relationships
• Lean team of experienced employees
• Trusted subcontractor network
• Ample bonding capacity
• Develop sales and marketing departments
• Increase labor force to gain capacity
• Expand area served
• Pursue additional projects in the residential market
• Establish service department
• The company operates from 1,500 sq. ft. of office space leased on a year-to-year basis from an affiliated entity. The operating facility totals 2,500 sq. ft. of commercial space. The owners are open to including the real estate in the sale of the business or entering into a long-term lease. There is room to grow in the current location.
• Two owners, both active, are seeking a full sale of the business to pursue retirement. The owners are open to remaining with new ownership as needed to ensure a smooth transition.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.