No photo available
South Africa is the global leader in manganese reserves - with a growing export market. Approximately 80% of the worlds known economic manganese resources are contained in the Kalahari manganese field in the Northern Cape province of South Africa.
About this opportunity:
* Get 80% mine ownership
* Greenfields manganese mine with 12 farms (mining rights) included
* The full Geo Survey and CPR report needs to be completed on all 12 farms.
* All the figures derived from the neighboring mine results.
* Total of 30 000has of mining rights included
* Full mining rights (pending payment of R1 million rehabilitation guarantee to DMR)
* 38,9 million tons reserve of Pebble Manganese
* Full EIA completed
* Mine is ready to operate
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.