Details - Information last confirmed on July 7, 2021
A business manufacturing polythene carry bags, based in Sri Lanka.
- Have a leased manufacturing unit having a maximum production capacity of 6,000 kgs per day day. Currently producing 2,000 kgs per day.
- We have setup 2 different companies for tax benefit. One company handles sale of products within Sri Lanka and the other company handles all exports.
- Both companies operate out of the same manufacturing unit and have the same owners. Financial details mentioned on the profile are for both the companies together (Revenue, EBITDA, physical assets, selling price).
- Selling to over 150 retail stores in Sri Lanka, and to over 100 export trading companies who further sell them around the world.
- Both companies generate almost the same amount of revenue.
- We enjoy the duty free facility for the importation of raw materials and machinery.
- We are a ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
- Physical assets are machinery, raw material and inventory.
- Sale would include both the companies and physical assets.
Products & Services Overview
We manufacture a wide variety of polythene bags, grow bags, courier bags, sheets, tubes. We provide different sizes, shapes, thickness and colors.
We also have biodegradable bags, un-printed & printed bags up to six colors of printing.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.