No photo available
The company is a wholesale fabricator of manual and motorized roller shades and a wholesale distributor of window coverings and drapery hardware. Products include but are not limited to, cellular shades, wood blinds, vertical blinds, woven wood, aluminum blinds, and custom-made plantation shutters.
• Revenue has grown 16.1% from 2020 to 2021
• Revenue and adjusted EBITDA grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) is 2.3% and 4.0% from 2018 to 2021, respectively
• Historical work in progress for a one-to-two-month period is between $600,000 to $750,000
• In-house manufacturing capabilities
• Core business strategy is customer service and retention
• Diversified product lines
• Preferred manufacturer for several hotel chains in the eastern and central U.S. with approximately $167,000 in pre-orders
• A potential 50% increase in production with existing machinery and equipment by increasing the number of shifts
• Expansion options for support and installation service offerings
• Developing customer base to expand offerings with residential home builders
• Global and e-commerce sales growth potential
• Capitalization of recent product offering
• Eastern U.S.
• Market segments include hospitality, commercial, general contracts, healthcare, residential, designer, and decorators throughout the United States.
• The company operates from a 12,000 sq. ft. building consisting of a production facility and an office space leased from an unrelated third party.
• The company has two operating shareholders. One shareholder is looking for a complete exit while the other is open to different options at the conclusion of a potential sale.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.