Number 1 Business Broker is proud to present this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to buy a THRIVING $10 Million business that has positioned themselves as one of TOP 5 major market leaders in a rapidly expanding craft, hobby and supplies space.
Since 1999, this business has been an industry-leading distributor of DIY craft/hobby supplies for a niche market that includes everyone from the home hobbyist to many small indie businesses.
This business sales comes with a BRILLIANTLY designed hybrid of exploding e-commerce business, 50k sq. ft. warehouse and retail storefront as well as classroom space. Business also comes with a massively loyal (and quickly growing) community base that effectively (ORGANICALLY) spreads news of products, services and more via word-of-mouth and social media.
Industry experts have estimated it would take over $10 million and 20+ years to grow a new business to this point from scratch.
ALL of this comes included with this COMPLETELY TURN KEY business. Return on investment starts DAY 1 for a new owner.
An omnichannel business that sells through their website, retail location, classes, social media, trade shows, etc. They also provide classes to teach customers how to make products and develop their own businesses.
They have seen 15-20% growth year over year since 2015!
Started in 1999, they now rank as one of the top 5 suppliers in the US, recently acquiring a competitor business and poised for continued growth.
Owner is ready to retire but will provide ample transitional support as well as any training needed.
50,000 sq. ft. warehouse with office converted into storefront and classroom.
FF&E includes warehouse racking, shelving, fork lifts, wick machines, compressors, scales, pallet wrappers.
Just DOUBLED square footage in 2019. And then again last year.
One of the top 5 suppliers in the USA. Major competitors are online only and do not offer storefront and educational classes.
Growth & Expansion:
Multiple avenues for tremendous growth, including:
- Continue to enhance the current product line with new offerings and strengthen market share.
- Nurture competitor business acquired in 2020.
- Additional space and wood lid manufacturing machines were purchased in 2021 to manufacture custom line of wood lids for candle jars. There is a big demand for customization and branding in this line of products in the candle industry as well as other industries using glass jars with lids.
- Online classes - currently developing content for an online class platform to complement in-person classes currently offered and dramatically increase reach.
- Create a candle industry trade association for makers and artisans. There is currently only 1 industry association and they cater to very large companies and ignore the indie makers and startups.
Some SF possibly for well qualified buyers with significant cash down at closing
Support & Training:
Current owner will be available for training for at least 12 months and willing to be a brand ambassador thereafter if needed.
Reason for Selling:
Click the "Contact" button NOW to request an NDA and receive the full offering memorandum for more info.
Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.