Details - Information last confirmed on May 7, 2021
The company is a worldwide distributor of virgin, recycled and compounded plastic resins. In addition, the company offers plastic compounding, testing and recycling services.
· YE 2020 revenue of $7.9 million & Adjusted EBITDA of $370 thousand
· Year-over-year increase of revenue of 14.2% from 2019 to 2020
· All manufacturing and processing services performed in-house, offering the company excellent control of costs and quality
· Highly diverse customer base in a wide range of end markets
· Recently upgraded facility with capacity to expand
· Management team with 100 collective years of experience in the plastic industry
· Expand compounding service segment which provides consistently strong margins
· Attractive bolt-on opportunity for plastic manufacturers or distributors seeking to utilize the company's industry network in Texas
· Ramp up sales and marketing to meet rising demand for recycled plastic resin
· The company is a worldwide distributor of virgin, recycled and compounded plastic resins to injection, extrusion and rotational molding companies. Approximately 90% of sales are domestic and 10% are international.
· The company operates from a 70,000 square-foot facility leased from an unrelated third party. The facility is fully equipped to handle all of the company's manufacturing and processing services.
· Ownership is seeking a full sale of the company and is willing to entertain a variety of deal structures. He is open to remaining with the company for a period up to five years to ensure a smooth transition to new ownership.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.