No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on April 6, 2021
The company is a complete safety supply distributor of all personal protective equipment (PPE), janitorial, and packaging products. The company also offers a variety of specialty services including worksite safety audits, inventory management, and vending solutions, among many others.
• Average gross profit margins of 26% from 2017 to 2020
• Industry-leading reputation generating over 85% repeat business
• Diversified revenue streams including PPE, janitorial products, worksite safety services, and vending solutions
• Knowledgeable and highly skilled employees
• In operation for over 25 years
• Ability to ship throughout the US and internationally
• Excellent reputation for quality and service while offering some of the most competitive rates in the area
• Deploy a more aggressive marketing strategy and continue to develop ecommerce capabilities to increase revenue streams
• Continue to increase workforce and operating capacity to optimize workflow efficiencies
• Continue to develop relationships with manufacturers and master wholesalers to expand product offering and attract new clients
• Capitalize on rapidly growing demand for PPE equipment
• Southeast US
• The company serves the commercial, medical, and industrial markets throughout South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia.
• The company operates from a 10,000 sq. ft. facility leased from an affiliated entity. There is room to grow in the current location.
• The company is owned by two shareholders. Both owners believe the company is in a position to expand and take advantage of growth opportunities in the industry. Both shareholders are seeking to retire; however, they are willing to stay with the company for a transition period, if needed.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.