No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on April 6, 2021
The company provides commercial printing equipment, supplies and services. Over the last 28 years the company has delivered quality products and service leading to its excellent reputation in the printing industry.
• Average gross profit margin of 37.2% from 2017 to 2020
• Digital printing and finishing accounts for 80% of equipment sales
• Annual service contracts generating recurring revenue
• Over 10 exclusive contracts with key suppliers
• Diverse product offering including equipment, supplies, and service
• Highly skilled and knowledgeable salespeople and service technicians
• Printing supplies driving business growth
• Establishing an online store front to drive eCommerce sales
• Increasing focus on green printing and cost-effective production
• Demand for digital printing solutions is growing in the printed electronics and packaging markets
• Enhance online store front to increase customer orders and drive revenue growth
• Continue to focus on annual service contracts to increase recurring revenue and customer retention
• Capitalize on supplies and service aspects of the business to bolster growth
• The company serves a variety of customers in the commercial printing industry including commercial printing firms, in-plant printing and mailing companies, wide-format sign shops, commercial sign shops, trade printers, and bindery facilities market throughout the Southeast US.
• The company operates from multiple locations across the Southeast US. The owners are open to including the real estate in the sale or entering into a long-term lease with new ownership.
• The company is privately owned and operated. The owners are seeking exit options to pursue other interests. The active shareholders are willing to remain with the company under new ownership for a transition period, depending on the buyer’s preference.
Financial Note: The decline in revenue over the presented period is a result of the strategic decision to transition from offset printing to primarily digital printing. In 2020, the company was negatively impacted by the COVID-19 global pandemic. In 2021 and the coming years, revenues are expected to rebound to historical levels, as well as increase profit margins.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.