S

Details

DESCRIPTION:
The business, is an Ecommerce Business Card Company. The company specializes in online business card ordering and business card management. It is a solutions leader in business card management software and technology. It provides business cards and ordering solutions to businesses ranging from start-ups to fortune 500 corporations. Business card ordering, manufacturing and distribution are all facilitated via its unmatched proprietary API driven software. The business has several well-known generically branded websites that capture various business card market segments.

KEY ASPECTS:
• Nationwide diverse customer base serving several market segments using five branded
websites
• Internally developed API business card ordering and management software that is highly
scalable
• Robust back-end administration systems
• 395,000 Indexed landing pages on Google, hundreds of landing pages on page one, and a
leader in organic search for business cards since 2002
• Private stock photography division with artists from around the world. Thousands of online
templates available for every job title and business type in the United States
• Knowledgeable staff with each having over 18 years of experience in the business card
industry
• With multiple projects in development or waiting to be developed, the business has more
opportunities than it has resources

OPPORTUNITIES:
• Cross Sell additional products
• Expand current divisions exponentially through new customer acquisition
• Expand geographic market to include additional countries
• Integrate via API with third party Human Resource Management platforms such as Workday
and SAP
• Utilize a capital injection to invest in additional programmers and sales team members
• Continue to build new divisions to capture addition market segments
• Incorporate social marketing strategies and drip email to existing customers

MARKET CURRENTLY SERVED:
Approximately 99% of the business’ customers are within the U.S. with the remaining 1% being
international. Business Cards at the business are divided into two divisions, 'Design Online' for new and small businesses looking to create a new business card and 'Business Card Management' for medium and large organizations. The majority of the business' revenue comes from medium to large
organizations that already have an established business card design but are in the need of a more
efficient ordering and reordering business card management solution.

HEADQUARTERED:
• San Diego, California

REAL ESTATE:
The business operates from a 1,700 square-foot office space leased from an unrelated third-party in
San Diego, California. One officer works remotely and one officer currently works with three other
employees in the office. The office space can accommodate expansion for up to ten employees.

SHAREHOLDER OBJECTIVES:
The sole shareholder represents the core group of four that have built the business. The four founding associates are all ready to find a strategic partner to grow the business to the next level. All four key founders expect to remain with the business post-sale and are open to various deal structures to facilitate a transaction. Their goal is for the business to be acquired by a buyer that understands the huge potential in new customer acquisition and cross selling its existing product line

Learn More

Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.

Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.