No photo available
At California Tortilla, we took a look at the standards of common dining options and re-imagined them from the inside out. So what does all of this "Re-Imagining" mean?
- Food should be inspired. We offer 25 unique house-made recipes
- Fresh just tastes better fresh, we don’t even have freezers in our restaurants
- We prepare our fresh food throughout the day
- We didn’t stop with our food, we re-imagined the entire guest experience
- We talk to our guests, ask them what they are in the mood for, and make sure they Love their food. And if they don’t, we do whatever it takes to make it right.
- We also spend our days finding new ways to improve the California Tortilla experience to make sure that each experience is beyond one's expectations.
California Tortilla is Mexican re-imagined. Our signature items offer a twist on traditional Mexican flavors and include sauces like Honey Lime, Crunchy BBQ Ranch, Korean BBQ, and California Screamin’. What makes California Tortilla unique is the simple premise that we are serious about food, but not too serious about ourselves. The food has to be great so we have to use the best ingredients. We only use premium proteins. Our salsa, guacamole, queso and sauces are made fresh daily, on-site, from the best ingredients we can get our hands on.
First Unit Franchised: 2003
Franchised Units: 45
Company Owned Units: 5
States Registered In: Maryland, New York and Virginia
We are not available in North Dakota, South Dakota, California, Hawaii, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Washington, and Wisconsin
Canada Franchises: No
International Franchises: No
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.