This offering is a pair of Texas-based companies, operating collectively. The core operating entity is a family-owned and -operated RV dealership offering new and used motor homes, recreational trailers, and campers. It also has a service, parts, and finance department to provide top-quality customer service. A secondary holding entity generates passive income through RV rental.
· The business experienced a considerable revenue increase amounting to 25.8% CAGR from 2018 to 2021
· Recognized as one of the highest rated RV dealerships in the their area
· High-demand sector due travelers and families preferring safer travel and vacation alternatives in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic
· Industry analysts project growth in this sector for the next 3-5 years
· Take advantage of a popular recreational vehicle market
· Capitalize on well-established brand recognition in the Houston market including a regular customer flow
· Potential to accelerate sales with the addition of facility lot space to accommodate additional RV inventory
MARKET CURRENTLY SERVED:
· The business primarily serves a geographic market that includes the greater Houston, Texas area although it has customer flow from those traveling from all regions of North America to purchase, rent, or service an RV.
· The business operates from a 20,000 square-foot facility in Houston, Texas that is leased from an unrelated third party. It will be available for lease at a negotiable rate.
· Ownership seeking a full sale of the grouping is open to a variety of deal structures and is willing to stay on for a reasonable amount of time to ensure a smooth transition.