No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on September 4, 2020
Private land/resort located Inside one of Missouri’s most beautiful state parks, this resort offers fully equipped cabins, a pool, pavilion, store, playground, laundry, game room, and more. Visitors trout fish, canoe, hike, relax, and visit the areas historic venues. An owner’s residence is on property too! 24 acres provides room for growth. Current open season is Mar 1 to Oct 31.
Established over 10 years ago. Competitive Overview No new competition in the area. Since the boundaries of the State Park are already established, No competition can ever be closer to the State Park than this resort. Potential Growth • A new owner could stay open and offer cabins for the November hunting seasons.
• There is room for additional cabins or to add tent camping/RV sites
• As cabins are remodeled, there is room for price increases
• A new owner could purchase canoes/rafts and offer those services directly
• Marketing has been at a minimum for multiple years. A new owner could grow significantly by adding some targeting marketing campaigns.
• The store offers limited “café” food now but a more extensive dinner or breakfast menu could increase revenue.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.