No photo available
A manufacturer and distributor of custom promotional signs and graphics, architectural signs, vehicle graphics, design, and installation services. The company is a one-stop-shop, has a reputation for excellent quality and service, and has operated for more than 25 years.
• Diverse product line gives the company a competitive edge in the market
• Long-term and trusted relationships with strategic suppliers and customers
• Revenue increase of 7.1% from 2019 to 2020
• Longevity of the company lends to its strong reputation in the market
• As of December 31, 2020, the company has $366K in work-in-progress
• System-driven processes in place
• Well-trained team of employees
• Certifications in key areas
• Create a dedicated marketing team to drive sales through website and SEO campaigns
• Hire additional sales personnel and estimators
• Continue to focus on the growing demand for architectural design projects
• Create more demand for lobby and office signs nationally
• Purchase additional equipment to bring outsourced work in-house
• Pursue opportunities in dynamic digital signage
• Mainly regional, some state-wide and national
• The company operates from a 7,016 sq. ft. custom-outfitted, commercial flex space. The facility is leased from an unrelated third party and the lease is assignable. There is 10,000 sq. ft. of vacant space next door that can be used to expand operations if needed.
• The owner would like to get an exit plan in place for retirement purposes and is available for a smooth transition. The owner has conservatively grown the company and is seeking a buyer able to take it to the next level to benefit its current client base and the current employees.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.