A legacy sign company, designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing all types of illuminated, non-illuminated and message center signage. The business has been operating for over 60 years.
• FY 2021 revenue of $2.3 million
• Diversified income from sign manufacture, installation, repair, service and warranty streams
• Superior design services a competitive differentiator
• Only local manufacturer of UL-listed electric signs (many municipalities require signs be listed)
• Talented, experienced workforce
• Strong local brand
• Expanding custom sign customer base
• Accepting more subcontract sign installation work from large sign companies
• Future growth in the high-margin vinyl printing market
• Potential expansion into booming nearby metro market
• Secure additional maintenance and parts agreements
• The company serves a customer base of local and state commercial businesses.
• The company operates from a 63,000 square-foot tract of property which it owns. The property has three free-standing buildings with a total area of 23,380 square feet. The property is expected to be included as part of a sale.
• Ownership is seeking retirement and a full eventual exit from the business. He is willing to stay for a reasonable time post sale to transition to new ownership.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.