No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on June 21, 2021
The company is a full-service commercial sign manufacturing, design, repair, and installation company specializing in interior and exterior signage, vehicle wraps, and trade-show displays. The company is a one-stop-center and has a reputation for excellent quality and service
• Adjusted EBITDA compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.5% from 2017 to 2020
• Gross profit margins have averaged 68% from 2017 to 2020
• 85% of revenue is repeat business
• Diverse product line gives the company a competitive edge in the market
• Long-term and trusted relationships with strategic suppliers and customers
• Implemented an Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) to help refine business processes and accelerate growth
• Sign world affiliate with developing partnerships throughout the United States.
• Become UL certified and bring lighted sign production in-house
• Expand installation services to national sign companies
• Explore new signage products and technologies for inclusions in product offering
• Create a dedicated marketing team to drive sales through website and SEO campaigns
• Southeast US
• United States
• The company operates from a 6,726 sq. ft. facility leased from an unrelated third party. There is room to grow in the current location.
• The company is owned by its two founders, who are seeking a full sale of the company. Both of them are active owners and are looking to retire. They are willing to stay on for a transition period of up to six months with new ownership.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.