Details - Information last confirmed on May 7, 2021
Avocado is an on-demand same day delivery marketplace platform facilitating doorstep deliveries in California. The technology driven business model serves individual user clients and retail store clients.
· Uses GIG economy model for delivering products
· Proven technology that can scale up to 100 million users with 80% feature parity with Instacart
· Specializes in delivering multiple individual users’ orders simultaneously
· Delivers from independent, local retail stores with the capability to deliver from retailer in any sector
· Technology allows onboarding of multiple retail stores or restaurants with thousands of products
· Ability to plug-in external delivery services like Doordash, Postmates, Roadie, and Uber to enable delivery across the country
· An opportunity for retail stores and delivery companies to offer a marketplace like Instacart
· Grow services to include national clients
· A capital injection would provide the needed investment to scale the business
· A strategic add on opportunity to trade buyers offering retail items
· A well established, customer driven business will create great future value
· An opportunity for retail stores to offer same-day delivery service across the country
· Fremont, California
· Avocado provides same day grocery delivery services for clients in Southern California where it is headquartered. The client base includes individual users and retail stores.
· The business is comprised of nine shareholders who all wish to fully exit the business. All shareholders are open to various deal structures to facilitate a transaction.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.