No photo available
The company is a database managed services provider, offering database consulting in addition to remote database management.
• From 2020 to 2021, the company experienced a 13.6% increase in overall revenue
• The company has achieved historically high gross profit margins, recording 84.6% in 2021
• Growing recurring revenue segment through its remote database management services
• Developed use of its proprietary software, utilized by all of the company’s clients
• Client retention rate of over 95%
• 15 new clients added in 2021
• Manages thousands of databases worldwide
• Knowledgeable and highly skilled employees
• Complete the introduction of the company’s proprietary software as a stand-alone Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
• Expand the company’s relationships with hardware vendors, and capitalize on the flow of clients it offers
• Capitalize on the industry trend to outsource database management services
• Southeast US
• The company primarily serves clients in the industries of healthcare finance, manufacturing, information technology, and software. Clients are located worldwide, with a focus on North America, Europe, and South America.
• The company operates out of a 1,750 sq. ft. office space, owned by an unrelated third party. There is room to grow at the current location.
• The company is owned by two shareholders. Both owners believe the company is in a position to expand and take advantage of the growth opportunities in the industry. One owner is seeking to retire, with the other willing to stay with the company under new ownership.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.