No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on June 21, 2021
The company is a comprehensive therapy practice that offers speech therapy, occupational therapy, and physical therapy to children with special needs. The company has over 20 licensed therapists.
• Operating in growth mode; revenue and book EBITDA increased by a compounded annual growth rate of 37.3% and 75.3% from 2017 to 2020, respectively
• Diverse service offerings including speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and recently teletherapy
• Sees nearly 24,000 patients annually
• From 2019 to 2020, claims billed nearly doubled
• 22 licensed therapists in three disciplines
• Four locations in three counties
• Recognized by Enterprise as the “Best Speech Pathologists” in its service area
• Continue to expand locations and presence throughout the Southeast US
• Develop additional relationships with providers in its service area to increase referrals and gain new patients
• Take advantage of the growing demand for speech language pathologists, occupational therapists, and physical therapists, which is expected to grow from 16-30% over the next ten years
• Southeast US
• The company serves pediatric patients with special needs.
• The company operates from four locations within an urban market in the Southeast. Two facilities are owned by affiliated entities and two facilities are leased from unrelated third parties.
• The company is owned by a single active shareholder. She is seeking exit options to pursue other interests and believes the company is in a position where new ownership can take advantage of the growth opportunities in the market.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.