No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on June 23, 2021
This business posted a 42% increase in revenues from year end 2018 through year end 2020 while achieving a cash flow of 34% (SDE / Sales) in 2020.
The core business is Outplacement catering to all levels of outgoing employees. The Company strives to offer world class service that creates positive and life enhancing experiences for clients. Additionally, the Company provides Executive Coaching and HR Advisory services.
The business was founded (by an individual with a successful career in the largest outplacement firm in the world) on the belief that all stakeholders would be best served by an operating model that combined the efficiency of technology with one-on-one personal interaction.
Key business attributes are as follows:
• Company has an excellent reputation and is highly respected in the industry.
• Given the diverse industry base of Southern California, the company serves a wide variety of industries, eliminating any dependency on any industry sector for revenue.
• Actively serves national and global markets.
• Strong historical revenue growth.
• Firmly established network/pool of employees and 1099 Contractors.
• Part time workforce and contractors enables a flexible and “as needed" workforce.
• Company Net Promoter Score (NPS) is consistently between 75 – 80. (The NPS index has a range from -100 to +100. It measures the willingness of customers to recommend a company’s products or services to others.)
The ideal buyer would possess experience in outplacement, executive coaching, training/learning & development companies, recruiting or general Human Resources consulting services. B2B sales experience would be a plus.
After execution of an NDA and Buyer Profile, prospective buyers will be provided with a comprehensive business summary and detailed income statements for past three full years for use in calculating/developing an offer or LOI.
Facilities: The business is in a high occupancy, well maintained office complex with outdoor features, ample parking and close access to food services. The office space is 2,065 ft2 with a monthly lease rate of $4,951 with no applicable extra CAM charges. The lease is assignable with option to extend. The current lease period expires August 31, 2021.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.