Details - Information last confirmed on August 29, 2020
Project Southeast (” Southeast or the “Company") is an 11 years old IT Staffing Company which is a strategic supplier and business partner of over 20 companies. The company is headquartered in the Southeastern United States and focuses on recruiting and providing technology professionals for long term or short-term basis.
KEY INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS:
• Company is highly regarded in the Staffing Industry & still ( over 10 years ) working with their anchor accounts and placing candidates.
• Company works directly with the majority of their clients and very little concentration of VMS.
• Majority of clients are in Transportation, Software, and Financial Sector.
• Average revenue for the last 3 years ~ $17 million.
• Over 90 consultants in Billing
• Average Bill rate ~$85/Hr
• Company has a strong client base and recently secured a contract with one of the major Transportation Company.
• The leadership team has over 60+ years of combined experience in IT & Staffing sector.
There is a tremendous growth opportunity for the right strategic or entrepreneurial acquirer. The Company’s new owner will acquire an established market leader with longstanding customer relationships.
Southeast team is highly motivated and would like to complete the transaction by Q4 of 2020. This is an accelerated process with a quickly approaching offer or term sheet deadline.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.