No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on June 25, 2021
- Fixed line operator of The Republic of Zimbabwe with holder of PSTN license
- Offers fixed network technologies, digital products and services, Broadband, Wholesale services and Voice.
- Technologies used: TDM, IMS, SDH, MPLS, Frame Relay, xDSL, GPON, VSAT
- Company ownership: Government of Zimbabwe(100%)
- Number of fixed voice subscribers: 260,000
- Number of Broadband subscribers: 130,000
- Geographical Presence: Countrywide
- Number of employees 1745
- Revenue $133million (2017)
- EBITDA $32 million
- Asking price is negotiable
- The main shareholder of the State Owned Enterprise 'SOE' (The Republic of Zimbabwe) is seeking strategic investor(s) for majority shareholding.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.