No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on April 6, 2021
The company is a manufacturer of embroidered and applique custom flags and banners. The company also carries stock items, printed flags, and accessories both for indoor and outdoor use. In addition, the company installs and repairs flagpoles and flag related products for commercial and residential customers through a third-party service provider.
• Revenues have averaged $2.6 million from 2017 to 2020
• According to management, 90% of revenue based on repeat business
• Minimal customer concentration with no customer accounting for more than 2% of revenue in 2020
• On-premise manufacturing capabilities for high-quality USA-made products
• Strategically located near U.S. government agencies including all branches of the U.S. military
• Extensive and diversified client base also includes commercial and private markets
• Highly-qualified team with extensive knowledge of military specifications
• Operational history spans over five decades
• Expand product offerings to gain additional customers and further drive revenues
• Offer political items to appeal to customer base and increase sales
• Establish an on-site gift shop to increase brand recognition
• Grow the sales team to increase revenue
• The company serves U.S. government agencies, all branches of the U.S. military, commercial, and private customers.
• The company operates from a single location made up of two adjacent buildings totaling approximately 10,000 sq. ft. One structure features approximately 2,000 sq. ft. of office space and storage space. The second structure features a 5,000 sq. ft. production shop and approximately 3,000 sq. ft. of additional storage space. The company leases from an unrelated third party.
• The company is owned by a single shareholder. He would like to exit the business to retire. The owner is available for a handover period to ensure a smooth transfer of ownership.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.