No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on June 21, 2021
The company fabricates and installs natural stone and quartz countertops for both commercial and residential properties. It also offers a multitude of services including plumbing and electrical labor, as well as a large selection of sinks, faucets, and tile backsplashes. The company's competitive advantage is in its in-house marketing and lead generation strategies, attracting high-intent and high-quality potential customers, resulting in successful in-home sales.
• Revenues a grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.0% from 2017 to 2020
• Entrepreneurial management team with deep knowledge and experience of its sector
• Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) in place for strong leadership and accountability
• Two pristine natural stone and quartz showrooms
• Automated digital tools allowing shorter lead time, custom designs and precise cuts
• Professionally trained sales team, doubled direct to consumer sales over the past three years
• Turnkey and one-stop-shop operation
• CRM prospecting system utilizes the best techniques in lead generation
• In-house digital marketing strategies include SEO, content marketing, engaging and responsive website, social media
• Long-standing relationships with national builder accounts and suppliers
• Trusted subcontractor network in place since inception
• Strong reputation of service quality and dependability
• Licensed general contractor
• Option to sell its turnkey service to partner fabricators across the country: providing marketing, lead generation, CRM, appointment setting, and in-home sales
• Option to implement countertops maintenance services to its 75,000+ customer database
• Open satellite manufacturing facilities and showrooms to expand geographic reach through the southeast of United States
• Continue to add more complementary services to highlight one-stop shop
• The company operates from three locations leased from an unaffiliated entity. The headquarters features 20,000 sq. ft. of administrative office, fabrication shop, warehouse, and showroom. The second location features a 1,800 sq. ft. showroom.
• The company is owned by five shareholders that are active in the day-to-day operations. The shareholders are seeking a minority or majority partner to scale-up the business by investing in personnel, production, sales, and marketing, to grow to a regional and national level.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.