No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on June 21, 2021
The company is a licensed underground utility contractor. The company has 20 years of operating experience completing projects in both the public and private sectors.
• Adjusted EBITDA margins have averaged 27.5% from 2017 to 2020
• As of April 2021, revenue under signed contracts is approximately $10 million
• Diverse revenue streams: construction, asphalt, demolition, and others
• Project size ranges from $10K to over $5M in revenue
• $10 million bonding capacity
• Highly experienced and knowledgeable team
• Owns a large fleet of vehicles and earthmoving equipment
• Ability to scale up quickly for large projects with its access to a large group of skilled subcontractors
• Long-term relationships with both private and public entities, leading to a significant amount of repeat business
• Expand the service area to include larger metropolitan areas outside of its current market
• Establish a sales and marketing team to actively seek out potential customers and to increase current sales
• Target additional private sector projects to accelerate growth and increase market share
• Southeast US
• The company serves municipalities, general contractors, and private entities located in Georgia, Florida, and Alabama.
• The company operates out of a 14,000 sq. ft. facility situated on a seven-acre fenced lot. There is ample room for expansion in the current location. The company leases the facility from an unrelated third-party.
• The company is owned by a single shareholder. After many years in the industry and building a successful business, he believes it is time to start enjoying different activities and start planning an exit strategy. He is prepared to remain involved in the business as necessary and is open to different deal structures.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.