The business is a media company providing closed captioning, file distribution to TV stations, equipment rental, post-editing, production, filming, and other services to companies across the United States as well as internationally.
• One stop shop for closed captioning and file distribution
• Operating for over 10 years with long-lasting customer
• Custom presets built for creating files are owned by company
• Company operates with no long-term debt
• Generate new leads with new marketing strategies
• Expansion to other media industries outside of ministry
• Spanish closed captioning provides additional revenue
generating opportunities at low cost of entry
• LTN networking: News based IP that offers live global interviews
in real time
• Begin offering field video production which is frequently
requested as a service avenue
• The company primarily serves the Christian Broadcast Industry,
with completed services throughout the United States as well as
• The company operates from a custom designed 2,607 square
foot facility leased from affiliated entity in Texas
• The two equal shareholders have grown the company and would
like to stay on with the company post sale to assist with its future
growth. There is a management team for most day-to-day
operations, and both owners are willing to stay on for a
negotiable transition period.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.