No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on January 20, 2021
Revenue $1.9MM; EBITDA $430K. The Company provides full-service debris and junk removal, from loading to hauling, to recycling and disposing. It differentiates itself on numerous fronts, including same-day service, courteous and professional staff, attention to detail, ease of communication and payment, flat-rate pricing, and minimized site impact. The Company serves customers within a one-hour driving radius of its location. Customer markets include contractors (50% of 2018 sales), the general public (44%), and commercial and industrial (6%) customers.
It operates from an 18,500-square foot office, shop, and warehouse facility, ands is currently staffed by eight full-time and one part-time employees. Equipment includes 6 trucks currently in use, 2 more on order for end-of-year, and 256 dumpsters as of the end of June 2019.
Highlighted Investment Considerations
• Diversified Customer Base: No single customer accounted for more than 6.5% of revenue during the historical period. The diversified customer base helps ensure that the Company will not be significantly impacted by the loss of a single account.
• Strong Historical Sales and Earnings Growth: Revenue grew at a 7.2% CAGR and EBITDA grew at a 6.5% CAGR between 2016 and 2018.
• Profit Percentage is Above Industry Benchmarks: The Company’s 21.8% pre-tax profit margin in 2018 was well above the 1.9% industry benchmark.
• Location: The Company’s location is ideally situated, with the largest disposal facility it uses only one block away, and two others only 15 minutes away.
• Fixed Asset Base: Ownership estimates the fair market value (current condition) of the Company’s trucks and dumpsters at approximately $1.8 million.
Owner willing to remain with the Company for a mutually agreeable period after a transaction to facilitate an orderly transition to new ownership.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.