Details - Information last confirmed on May 7, 2021
This offering is a collection of four Texas-based companies, operating collectively as well as independently, that provide abatement, removal and remediation services for a variety of hazardous materials. The business is bonded and insured, as well as fully registered to perform abatement services in 46 states. The business also offers asbestos consulting services in Texas. The offering also includes a holding company and four non-operational entities.
· Over $43 million in 2019 combined revenue
· Consistent profitability with average gross profit margin of 24.2% from 2016 - 2019
· Experienced management and field craftsmen has allowed the business to never forfeit a project
· Highly bonded and insured
· Over 10 million man-hours completed over 30 years of operations
· Robust add-on for synergistic acquirer
· Build upon initial success of operations in industrial market
· Strong key management positioned to manage operations while furthering internal growth
The business' target market includes private and public companies in a variety of industries, including retail, education, health care, commercial, industrial, energy, and government across most of the U.S.
The business is headquartered in an 11,000 square-foot facility in Texas. The business also operates from eight additional facilities. Three of the properties are owned by the founder and the remainder are leased from unrelated third-parties.
The business' sole owner is open to a variety of deal structures. He is looking to stay on for up to seven years after a sale to ensure a smooth transition to new ownership.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.