Perfectly placed to tap the Jal Jeevan Mission, Universal Water Scheme, Swacch Bharat, Smart City, Namami Gange & AMRUT scheme apart from growing private industrial demand whose budget runs into billions of dollars.
• Among the top 5 largest private companies in Maharashtra in terms of capabilities and revenue in the water sector.
• Experience & credentials of around 4,000 small & medium size projects in water, wastewater & environment.
• End to end service capabilities from design, development, engineering, manufacturing, procurement, installation, testing, commissioning, operations, maintenance, repair, AMC, water consultancy.
• Revenue capacity can be increased by 50% with none or minor capital infusion. High scalability. Consistent track record of growth.
• 100% client satisfaction, repeat orders, further engagement for O&M, AMC.
• New-age marketing, export markets & credit term management shall increase the profitability substantially.
• Unlike even the largest players in the sector who outsource
this, the company has its own state-of-the-art fabrication
• Highly professional & experienced management,
institutionalized competencies, standards & processes.
• The company has ability to successfully & profitably deliver
very large-scale projects with JV strategy to grow fast.
Capability to become a product company on operations as well as marketing side on further capital infusion.
• Surviving as well as growing despite two COVID waves when most of the peers have defaulted on debt as well as delivery.
• In capability & potential terms, the company has a potential to launch itself into the league of players like Thermax Ltd., VA Tech Wabag Ltd., SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions, Ion Exchange India Ltd., Ecolab (Nalco Water), Doshion Veolia Water Solutions Pvt Ltd., Larsen & Toubro Limited, Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd., Toshiba Water Solutions Private Limited, Paramount Limited, IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects Ltd. (IVRCL), etc in a span of 15- 20 years provided necessary capital is available.
The company has the capacity to do 300 projects per annum with 2 shifts by adding extra manpower of around 40. Currently delivering 200 projects per annum in single shift with existing manpower.
• Fabrication capacity:
The company has fabrication capacity of 200 ton/month. The used capacity is 100 ton/month.
• Factory license, MPCB license, Govt. Electrical Licence
• MEPA (Mech-Electrical Plumbing Engg Association)
• NFCSF (National Federation of Coop. Sugar Factories)
• NSIC (National Small Industries Corporation) laboratory
• AWWA (American Water Work Association)
• TUV India (TUV Nord Group) ISO 9001:2015 For QMS
• TUV India (TUV Nord Group) ISO 14001:2015 For EMS
• TUV India (TUV Nord Group) ISO 26000 CSR, CFP, GHG
• ASME (American Soc. Of Mech Engg) certification
Ecovadis registration for CSR
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.