Details - Information last confirmed on May 7, 2021
The offering is a leading California-based digital agency providing web design, web application and web development services for organizations in California and nationally, with a focus in the field of cultural arts. A smaller business that offers content and professional training, which represents 15% of the agency's revenue can also be considered.
· Excellent reputation for work in specialized client business sectors with high barriers to entry
· In business for over 20 years with over 500 successful project launches
· Client base is niche but highly diversified, with clients varying in size as well as separate industry niches including cultural arts, legal services, financial services, higher education, and urban development
· The business has experienced year-over-year revenue growth every year since 2010
· Recurring development support, PaaS, and education subscription models offer multiple recurring revenue streams, which encompass over 50% of total revenue
· Extremely loyal clients, over 70% of the client base has been with the business for over three years
· Immediate entry into a major marketplace with one of the state's leading digital agencies
· Opportunity is poised for growth with scalable recurring revenues and experienced management team
· Grow education and training platform to encompass a variety of courses regarding different subjects
· Expand geographic reach beyond the current market to reach new clientele
· Add or extend Drupal professional services with an experienced, proven team
· Expand PaaS software platform offering to target additional sectors
· Currently serves businesses across various sectors, with specialties in cultural arts, legal services, financial services, higher education, and urban development.
· The business operates from a 4,000 square-foot facility leased from an affiliated unrelated third party. The current lease expires in May 2021 with options to continue or renegotiate the lease. Business has established capabilities to operate remotely, and has successfully operated remotely since March 2020.
· The sole owner is seeking to pursue other unrelated business endeavors. The business is poised to scale rapidly, and, along with the management team is seeking to grow. Ownership is willing to stay on for a transition and open to various deal structures in order to facilitate a transaction.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.