No photo available

Details - Information last confirmed on April 19, 2021

Gold dore available in Mali. 94% or better. $45000/kg. Trial quantity 50kg, to be increased after trial. 25% down payment after buyer's agent has sampled and inspected the gold @ the buyer's refinery in Mali. When satisfied, goods are transported to the buyer's refinery. After assaying, the remaining 75% is paid. A neat niche market for someone looking for a loyal supplier & long term business.

Learn More

Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.

Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.