Chemical Free Air Purifiers, No Ozone Generation Used
What’s the difference between HEPA 13 and HEPA 14 filters?
• Both are medical grade HEPA filters – the gold standard, certified to EN 1822 standards
• HEPA 13 filters remove 99.95% of all particles from the air down to 0.3 microns
• HEPA 14 filters remove 99.995% of all particles from the air down to 0.1 microns (This is below Cov19)
Why should a customer upgrade to HEPA 14 vs HEPA 13?
• The simple answer is – what does the customer want to achieve – good IAQ (indoor air
quality) or remove all Covid particles from the air
• If the customer is purely concerned about IAQ Indoor Air Quality – HEPA 13
• If the customer wants to remove all Covid particles from the air – HEPA 14
What’s the USP’s of our Products?
• Integrated IAQ monitoring
• Patented Thermal Decontimation Technology
• Suitable for smaller areas and large areas up to 1600 cubic mtres
• Affordable price point
• Medical Grade used in operating theatres and cold room labs
• Meets the highest EN1822 certification standards
• Aesthetically pleasing
• Recognized by the world health organisation
• 100% Environmentally friendly using no chemicals, fogging, ions, plasma, ozone or PCO –
• Combines air purification and air quality monitoring
• Can achieve up to 20 air changes per hour
• Fully mobile and portable
How many ACH (Air Changes) should we be achieving?
• As recommended by the WHO (World Health Organisation) and The Dept of Education 6ACH is recommended
• So, what are we recommending? – the simple answer is 6 ACH per hour which is the gold standard
- Our TACV+ will achieve up to 20 APH
- Our Air Purifiers for home and small offices start from €595
Ask us how your purchase can help your local school
Get in touch today
Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.