No photo available
Since 2001, when the Malta Gaming Authority was launched, the gambling industry in Malta has experienced significant growth, in part due to the reputation they have established throughout the world for their gaming laws. Malta may be a small country, but it has led the way when it comes to regulating online gambling, leaving many other, bigger countries trailing behind.
This is an all-inclusive package that includes all mandatory requirements needed for a successful obtain the Gambling license in Malta. Our services covers all services needed to register a company with a foreign shareholder(s) in a fully compliant way.
Total price for the project: inquire for details
Initial capital required: from 100 000 EUR
The following services are included:
- Company formation in Estonia with mandatory state fees and contact person.
- Legal address for 1 year prepaid
- Accounting services for 1 year prepaid
- Opening a corporate account
- Registration of VAT Number
- Shareholder registration for refund (Malta tax)
- Correspondence & Administrative services
- Drafting all required documents for applying for the gambling license
- Applying for the gambling license and representation during the process
- Assistance with searching and hiring local required employees with relevant experience and education
- Legal assistance within the project
Time frames: 3-4 months from the receipt of required documents.
In addition, we can provide next services:
- Assistance in obtaining of crypto-currency license
- Provision of local MLRO officer
- Provision of local director
Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.