Details - Information last confirmed on June 18, 2021

Any MSB that transmits money inside the US or abroad require a license. Money transmitters need both federal and state licenses. Learn how to apply for a MSB Money Transmitter License.

Learn More

Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.

Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.