No photo available
Cyprus is a popular destination for businesses that are starting to operate in Europe. A combination of factors, such as the favorable tax legislation, the straightforward corporate legislation and the country’s stable tax policy has led Cyprus into becoming an attractive jurisdiction. Furthermore, the island has well educated, well trained and professional staff who speak English fluently, while Russian is another popular language for business.
We were the first consulting company in the EU to obtain a crypto license for its clients. Since then, we have accumulated vast and unrivaled experience in implementing blockchain projects and obtaining such licenses, and our trusted business relationship with the local financial regulator is a guarantee of a successful outcome!
Total price for "turnkey project": inquire for details
Initial capital: 125,000 EUR to 150,000 EUR
The following services are included:
- Company formation with contact person in Cyprus and Mandatory state fee payment
- Legal address for 1 year prepaid
- Accounting services for 1 year prepaid
- Opening corporate account in crypto-friendly bank
- Drafting all required documents for applying for the license
- Crypto license application
- Preparation of Anti-Money Laundering policy and documents
- Assistance with searching required employees with relevant education and experience
- Assistance with searching physical office
Estimated duration of a project:
Company formation - 2 weeks
License obtainment – around 6 months.
*from the receipt of required documents.
In addition, we can provide next services:
- Hiring local Executive / Directors
- Hiring AML officer / responsible AML officer
- Payment gateway
- ICO legal framework
- VAT number application
Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.