Estonia is a prime jurisdiction of choice for global crypto-related businesses (exchanges, wallets, ICO's) due to its well-defined legal framework on virtual currencies, developing e-government initiatives (e-Residency), qualified workforce and moderate ongoing costs of running business.
We offer an opportunity to acquire a virtual currency license that is fully compliant with recently changed regulations and is fully active. Our local team of professional legal professional with a proven track record (40+ licenses obtained since 2018), regulated as corporate and trust services provider (CTSP) by the Estonian Financial Intelligence Unit, will assist you in smooth handover of license.
What's included in our offering:
- Ready-made company with required paid up capital and bank account that has never traded;
- Legal address and contact person services for 1 year;
- Virtual Currency license for the whole range of services allowed by Estonian legislation - ACTIVE
- Local board member/AML officer - monthly fees apply
- Set up of virtual office (with rent agreement) - monthly fees apply;
- Complete set of corporate documents translated to English, apostille and notarization, delivery via courier service
The procedure of company transfer takes 3-6 weeks from the receipt of required documents from the client.
Potential buyer should be of good business reputation and with no previous criminal convictions.
Asking price 95,000 EUR including 4,200 EUR state fee for change in control applicable from 15.03.2022
We would be able to assist you with opening of corporate accounts in crypto-friendly banks and EMIs, introductions to acquirers and verification of institutional accounts with largest cryptoexchanges.
Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.