Diabetes Health Management Platform & Patented Technologies Investment Opportunity
Digital Health company with a focus on development and commercialization of a Medical Platform for Remote Patient Monitoring and Digital Health.
Diabetes is a Global Problem. The solution needed is a simple way to avoid progression and complications of this global health crisis.
It is estimated that just in the US, by 2030 the diabetic population will increase by 54%, deaths will increase by 38% and the economic impact will be a burden of $622 billion USD.
The leadership team of this organization is highly experienced in the Diabetes sector.
• Digital Health company with a focus on development and commercialization of medical platform monitoring systems and digital health.
• Platform technology suitable for monitoring diabetes, cardiovascular, renal and oncology disease areas and digital therapeutics, including migraine headache.
• Proven continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) solution with proprietary interoperable design, low cost, and user-friendly functions outside of the US
• Commercialization underway for:
• Glucose CGM: for non-diabetics in EU market (CE mark approved). FDA 510k pathway approved
• Wellness CGM: as a consumer product worldwide, which is noninvasive and designed for pre-diabetic individuals, weight control and overall wellness
2026 Revenues Forecasted at $713.9MM
2026 EBITDA Forecasted at $482.6MM
Sensing technology applicable to other disease states
Platform was designed for expansion opportunities
They are raising $40 million in a Series B round to support commercial manufacturing, product launch, and to file for approval in US.
Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.