No photo available


100MW wind farm plus energy storage project in Mongolia, PPA is signed and looking for 25% equity investment--US$60 million, the rest of 75% loan will be granted by banks, either in Europe or Asia.

Should you be interested in that equity investment as an investor or mandate of the investor, let us talk.

Learn More

Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.

Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.