1. Electric utility truck with solar charging capability designed for cities, counties, municipalities, and businesses needing vehicles for deliveries, repairs and services etc. Global market appeal. State of California pushing for electric trucks and vans by 2024. Following California, six states are headed toward electric vehicles.
2. Company is debt free.
3. Manufacturing plant already identified in the USA. Two passenger cabin plus 1000 pound payload. Speed and acceleration are programmable etc. Range per charge - 100 miles. Extensively highway and road tested running trucks can be shown to investors.
4. Company has $3.9B in commercial pre-sales and certified through government.
5. Has delivery schedule for pre-sales of $68M in the first year of production.
6. Company owns its own tooling, patents, and has validated supply chain. Production is estimated in 7 months from funding.
7. Company has the world's only on-highway electric pickup truck designed for commercial use so far. Operating costs only $0.02 per mile versus $0.21 per mile for gas/diesel pickup trucks.
8. IPO expected in three years. Numerous investor exit strategies.
9. Seeking $300 million investment. $50M gets the production going.
10. Workforce ready and available.
11. Management team has over 20 years auto manufacturing experience.
12. All information subject to verification.
13. All terms and conditions subject to mutual agreement between decision-makers.
14. The company is actively looking for investors on a first come first served basis. Subject to availability.
15. We are direct with principals.
This is not for the general public. This is for a private investor. We are not a broker-dealer and acting as a finder only.
Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.