No photo available

Details - Information last confirmed on September 10, 2020

Mississippian reef well in north Jack County Texas! We are in search for added investors which of whom can deduct 100% of investment, 70% of investment in the first year with IDC's and the remaining 30% depreciable over a 7 yr basis! ROI is projected at 60% before payout and 40% thereafter with approximately a 16 month payout. We now have 50% non-op working interest of this well available to sell. Please contact me for more information...

Learn More

Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.

Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.