No photo available
The investor in Bahrain oil & gas market should focus his investment now days on one of two; Deep Gas production and/or Shale oil exploration and production.
Bahrain had created what called “Energy Fund” where funds and investments are expected to be injected and the government will redirect it to the best of oil & gas opportunities (mainly the two above). The beauty about the deep gas investment that you get your ROI in short term other than the shale oil which will be in mid-term.
If the investors are interested, then we can certainly arrange an official meeting in Bahrain with the immediate and final decision maker in the government.
Deep Gas Project:This project is one of the vital projects of the Kingdom of Bahrain to meet the growing demand for natural gas to continue development and industrial projects in the Kingdom.
Shale Oil, Offshore and Onshore: Bahrain discovered the offshore Khaleej Al Bahrain Basin as it seeks to expand output capacity at its wholly owned Bahrain Field to 100,000 barrels a day by the end of the decade.
Energy Fund: Recently, the Ministry of Oil created an energy fund which gives the opportunity to invest in all potential opportunities related to energy (upstream and downstream).
Deep Gas: Due to the increase in gas demand in Bahrain to fulfill various industrial needs, the survey was completed to confirm the availability of 5 TCFG at ~ 13,000 feet depth that called Deep Gas.
Shale Oil: This is slightly different as still early stages, so could be a 1 to 1 type arrangement relative to costs and equity--this is a 50-year deal, but again how you structure the deal is critical.
The following as part of presentation from the Investor Group as follows:
1. High Level Overview of the Company
2. General Criteria for Investments based on previous investment projects.
· Annualized IRR targets, General Term--long term or mid-term with exit strategy
3. High Level Investment types for various projects based on previous investments
· Equity or Debt or combination
· All internal funding or get external funding
4. Why Interest in Investment in Bahrain
· Investment Strategy for Bahrain
· Initial Investments: Energy Fund
· Timing for Investment and Amounts for the timing
· Other potential areas for investment relative to (Joint Venture)
· Potential Project Types
· Potential Investment Amounts
· Potential timelines
5. Overall Strategy for Region General Investment Strategy for Middle East Region
6. Long Term View of Company's Investment Strategies by Global Region
7. General "Closing Statement" relative to Bahrain Investment into the Energy Fund and/or other investments. The above is high level areas which I suggest investors present max 10-12 slides.
In addition to the above, please find below general T & C relative to potential investors, in addition to below:
Deep Gas: Potential for investor to fund 100% of a mutually agreed work program for the development of large onshore gas reserves. The structure can be either on a costs + IRR or participation in the field. The program will be structured in Phases, with investor having option to continue or exit. Looking at $300 MM tranches. Shale Oil: As per above, with Phases and tranches in $1.0 Billion range.
Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.